ULTRA HIGH PRECISION BEARINGS - PM-GROUP | PM-GROUP
Rotation bearings Turntable bearings. Frictionless linear slides Stroke range 10 - mm.
Quick links Exhibitions Precision positioning systems Find a sales partner News. Company movie Take a look at our company movie to get a broad impression of our core competencies. News items. September 19, Guest lecture at Dispuut Taylor.
February 5, Successful cleanroom training. January 10, Lunch lecture at Twente university. May 31, Plant expansion news.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
December 1, Announcing our new logo. Replaces previous TAD design with a more compact design. The smaller contact angles allow better high speed performance.
- Being Human in a Consumer Society (Classical and Contemporary Social Theory)!
- Coming home after disaster: multiple dimensions of housing recovery!
- The Martian?
- GRW - GRW high precision ball bearings | Homepage;
- RBI Launches New Line of High Precision Bearings!
Large load capacity. Large number of rollers improves rigidity. Used for machine tool spindles.
- Lecture Notes Electrical Engineering. Vol.9. Content Delivery Networks;
- Dynamic characteristics of ultra-precision aerostatic bearings.
- Irreversible Quantum Dynamics!
- Italian All-in-One For Dummies.
- Radar Techniques Using Array Antennas (FEE radar, sonar, navigation & avionics series) (Fee Radar, Sonar, Navigation and Avionics Series).
- Precision roller bearings?
Double-direction thrust bearing used in machine tool spindle. High contact angles carry high axial loads.
Ball screw support bearing with large axial rigidity and seals.