معلومات عن المنتج
We pride ourselves on fast dispatch times and excellent packaging to make sure you get your order as quickly as possible. All items are checked for completeness prior to sending and are well packaged in a strong box with plenty of void fill where necessary.
All overseas orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Airmail. The cost of postage is based on a percentage of the order value and will be calculated in the shop basket so you will see exactly what the total order cost will be before providing payment details.
- 6533 - Into the Cauldron - Das Reich in France 1940 by Robert Michulec.
- BOOKS - Concord Publications - Concord Warrior - Miniatures by Garcia;
- Cognition and Communication: Judgmental Biases, Research Methods, and the Logic of Conversation?
- Into the Cauldron: Das Reich in France 1940 (Concord 6533)!
- Into The Cauldron Das Reich in France 1940 Concord Publication 6533.
- Welcome leiviviresvi.ga - leiviviresvi.ga?
You may have to pay any local sales tax or import duty due. Orders are usually despatched on the same day, or the next working day and this will be advised via email.payref.tk
Concord Publications Into the Cauldron Das Reich in France Book No. | eBay
During checkout please make sure that all boxes marked with an asterix are filled in, if a box isn't relevant to you then please enter a dash or dot. Web Design Telford by Vista Design.
- The Names of God in Judaism, Christianity and Islam: A Basis for Interfaith Dialogue.
- LSD: Doorway to the Numinous The Groundbreaking Psychedelic Research into Realms of the Human Unconscious (4th Edition);
- Concord 6533 - Into the Cauldron.Das Reich in France 1940;
- Advances in Water Resources Management.
You can change this and find out more by clicking here. Following the usual format of other books in the Warrior series, this volume contains 52 pages, with a four-page color section in the center.
Series: Concord Warrior Series
This central segment features four color plates by talented illustrator Dmitriy Zgonnik. They show four "Das Reich" soldiers dressed in various types of uniform and equipped with a range of weaponry, while the accompanying text elaborates points of interest.
The heart of the book is the collection of black and white photographs showing "Das Reich" troops from the period. Coverage commences with training photos in early , and the content then documents the campaign in France.
Many photos contain excellent close-up details of uniforms, personal equipment and personal weapons.